Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, February 23, 2012

scallions/onion

I came across a pin on pinterest about re-growing your onions. I decided to give it a shot. what could it hurt? Nothing. I used some scallions last night in our vegetarian taco salad and figured what the heck lets throw these in a glass of water and see what happens?


Day 1 pic



Have any of you tried this before? Do they taste the same?



It dose really work. who knew...... lol


14 days later

Not only did the onion grow it also produced a new sprout.  It also smell and tasted just as if i had gotten them from the store. I did throw them out after using them. However it did say you can do this multiple times.I am not sure just how many times you can re-grow them and have them taste the way hey are meant to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment