Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 6, 2013

Nail of The Day

update: 9/19   just noticed the price has been knocked down on these!!!


I have seen all those fingernail stick on polish’s and have wanted to try them out. However, paying $10 for a one time use just didn’t seem worth it.
     Well one day as I was scrolling along on ebay I came across some for $3.99. Not only did they look similar to the sally hansen and essie brands but hey the cost was way less! I didn't buy them right away because i still wasn't sure if id like them. After about a weeks worth of consideration I decided to order some.
   Yesterday I was so excited to get them in the mail! I love them so far. They have bling! The greenish colored stones do stick out so hey, I match my bling cell phone case :)
image
  The process was so much faster and easier than painting my nails with polish and waiting hours for it to completely dry. Why hadn’t I tried this concept out sooner? Oh ya right, the price! Glad I found some cheap ones. Anywho, all you do is clean your nails really well, match the size of the sticker to your nails and press them on. Then bend whats left hanging off your nail over the tip of your nail and file off, its that simple. Now the true test is….will they last a long time before chipping or pealing off? Guess ill check back in, in a few days to let you know. If you have used sally, essie or any other brand of nail stickers let me know how you liked or disliked them.
image
image
image

0 comments:

Post a Comment