Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, July 29, 2013

Girly Day

      During the summer vacation do you find yourself spending  some girl time with your little ones?


    Today was spent with my eight year old doing our hair, putting makeup on and of course who can forget to paint their nails! :)


We used Sally hansen Insta-dri in Presto Pink and Silver Sweep

OPI Nicole Razzle Dazzler (black) I think opi is my favorite brand so far. That may change when my julep package arrives and I get to try the polish out for the first time.

Top coat was wet and wild shine

  I have to say I usually do not care for Sally hansens cheap polish but the insta-Dri's go on smoothly, no smears or bubbles and I think it has to do with how wide the brush is, it covers more area with less swipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment